PRESENT TENSE OF VERB “TO BE” (am, is, are)
- How are you?
- Are you O.K.?
- What is your name?
- What is your first name?
- What is your last name?
- Are you a student?
- Where are you from?
- Are you from Turkey?
- Are you from England?
- What nationality are you?
- Are you Turkish or Italian?
- Are you happy at the moment?
- Are you hungry now?
- Are you thirsty now?
- Are you angry with anyone in the classroom?
- Are you sad?
- Are you bored at the moment?
- Is your friend sitting next to you cool?
- Is your friend sitting behind you tall?
- Are you short or tall?
- Who is your best friend in the classroom?
- Is your friend sitting next to you beautiful / handsome?
- Are you happy with your school?
- Are you happy with your teachers?
- Is you classroom small?
A- Using the questions above, write some dialogues and practice them with your friend.
B- Ask and answer some of the questions above without looking at the text.
C- Practice the same kind of question-answer pairs with your friends, anywhere-anytime.
( During the breaks, on the phone, on the mobile, at home, on the school bus, at the
canteen, in a cafe etc. ) Don’t forget ! Practice makes perfect !